Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Favorite Summer Drink:)

So sad that Summer has come to an end so quickly! But I thought I would share one of my new favorite margaritas! It is called the Blue SummerRita! And isn't it beautiful??
First you will take your mixing cup and add your tequila, I use 1.25 ounces of Sauza Gold but any tequila will work!
Than you add in .75 ounces of Blue Curacao, next you will add 1.5 ounces of Lime Sour.
Throw some ice in your cup and shake the crap out of it! Put some ice into your margarita glass and strain the margarita into the glass! Don't freak out when its not filled up all the way, because we are not done yet!! Now you will add just a little bit of lemon beer to the top! I use Leinenkugel Summer Shandy but Widmer or Landshark work as well!
And lastly drink the yumminess up!!! Hope you enjoy this drink as much as I do!!
 
Made with Love,
Ashley:)